1. No Shouting
2. Child-Friendly. Tell us if you need anything on the venue end to make it work.
3. Wear comfortable shoes you can move around in.
4. Bring layers: current Hi/Lo forecast is 63/44.
5. Team Effort. Be prepared to help clean up if you stay the whole time.
7. Dress Code: as dressed up as you get before it stops being fun. “Surprising“ dress choices are wonderful, although please cf. point #4.
8. Observence: Ecumenical-at-best
9. Non-human animals: not allowed, venue rules, sorry.
10. #1 is a total lie, some distinguished shouting is great.